Welcome To Acorn Mobile Veterinary Services
Our goal is to offer the highest quality medicine and most complete individualized pet health care by offering a clear and personalized plan based solely on your pets needs. We are dedicated to serving pets and their owners at the highest and most affordable level of care. We hope to build a long lasting relationship with you and your pets.
Why Go Mobile?
- Convenience – We come to you! This is particularly helpful to those with limited mobility due to physical issues, a lack of transportation to get to a traditional clinic location, or a pet that is difficult to transport due to size. It is also convenient for those with multiple pets, as they can all be examined at the same visit. We also offer ‘neighborhood’ specials where there will be a discount for multiple pets from different households.
- Less stressful for the pet (and owners!) – Mobile clinics significantly reduce stress for pets since they do not have to travel to the vet office, which can often be a traumatic event. This is particularly helpful to those pets that are more fearful, anxious or aggressive.
- We see appointments Monday-Thursday and we are flexible with our hours to fit your schedule.
- We are closed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and major holidays but we are available for questions by email only at email@example.com
- We are accepting new clients
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. Thank you!
What Our Patients Are Saying
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Hilary W.
I am so happy to have found Acorn Mobile Vet. Dr. Dass is the absolute best vet for my Doberman. I am astounded at their level of service. Never will I have to bring my dog into a crowded vet office again! Thank you Acorn!5/03/2019
- Joan N.
Dr Dass & Katy visited today to give vaccines, take blood, etc..what a wonderful visit, stress free for all the dogs, especially our old girl Bonnie (14+ yrs), Dr Dass started with her @ 8 wks old. Bonnie was so relaxed during her exam, blood work & Dr Dass even shaved her belly..Katy clipped her nails & she never flinched😊 Everyone did great, even our old cat! Thanks you guys so much, looking forward to our next house call. Anyone who's thinking about going this route, please consider Acorn Mobile Veterinary Services. our fur babies mean so much to us & we've always trusted Dr Dass's opinion & recomendations 100%.5/03/2019
- Lori G.
Dr. Dass was Ricky and Charlie’s vet for the last eight years. She was the best vet any of our pets have ever had. She is caring and loving and extremely professional. And she has the best employees working for her. Thank you Dr. Dass, Katie and Georgia! We appreciate you immensely! ❤️ Pete and Lori Koski5/03/2019
- Susanne S.
So grateful for Dr. Dass and Acorn Mobile. I recommend them to anyone who needs either emergency vet care or anyone who has a pet that really freaks out going to the vet. Wonderful, caring people and tremendous expertise.5/03/2019
- Joyce W.
punctual, nurturing, informative, service with all the comforts of a traditional clinic. loved seeing Dr. Dass and Georgia!! Thank you!!!5/03/2019
- Shanna W.
Friendly in home pet care! Thank you Dr. Dass!5/03/2019
- Laurie O.
Just had Dr Dass come out to my house to take care of my 4 Corgis! Wow - what a great experience having her take care of them on site and her mobile unit has everything!!! So happy I found her. 5 stars!!!5/03/2019
- Heidi B.
Thank you so much for the wonderful service! My dogs loved being treated in the comfort of their home, and I loved the convenience. Highly recommend Acorn!!5/03/2019